Early detection saves lives
If you have concerns that a new mole has appeared on your skin or an existing mole has grown or changed shape, then it is important to have it checked by a doctor as soon as possible.
Mole screening, which includes a detailed examination of your moles and a thorough skin examination, is one of the most effective ways to ensure early detection and timely treatment of skin cancer.
As a doctor-led practice, we offer a comprehensive mole screening service, which includes:
- A risk assessment questionnaire and review
- Complete skin examination using dermoscopy
- Results letter for moles specifically imaged for a detailed opinion
- Tuition in what to look out for
- Information about how to protect your skin
- Referral if you need further treatment